NuFlex® 302 Bath & Kitchen Silicone Sealant is a medium modulus one-component acetoxy cure, non-sag caulking material. It is uniquely formulated to resist mould and mildew when fully cured. NuFlex® 302 Bath & Kitchen has excellent adhesion to ceramics, tile board, laminates such as Corian® and Arborite® and most acrylics.
NuFlex® 302 Bath & Kitchen has excellent resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone and extreme temperatures. It may be applied in sub-zero weather without loss of extrusion or physical property characteristics and is effective to -46°C (-50°F).
- Shower stalls
- Bathroom vanities
- Kitchen counters and sinks
- Replacing ceramic tiles and freezers
- Water-resistant before, during, and after cure
- RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanization)
- Mildew resistant
- 50-year durability
- Can be applied in sub-zero temperatures
- NuFlex 302 has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification
Available Sizes and Colours
300 ml. cart. (12/cs)- Clear
300 ml. cart. (12/cs)- White
Other colours may be available on request such as Bone and Almond