CSL 160 is a one-part moisture curing Acetoxy RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) silicone sealant/adhesive designed for general contracting.
- Kitchen and bath installations (countertops, tubs, sinks, shower and bath panel joints)
- All-purpose for general contractors
- Carpentry, cabinet assembly and installation
- One-part, moisture curing, room-temperature vulcanizing (RTV), 100% silicone sealant.
- An all-purpose silicone sealant ideal for applications where high levels of protection, adhesion, elasticity and longevity are desired.
- Cures to a strong silicone rubber that maintains long term durability and flexibility.
- Cured CSL160 rubber will not shrink, crack, crumble, bleed or dry out.