Vulkem® 45 SSL is a one-part, moisture-curing, low-modulus polyurethane sealant especially developed for sealing joints in level and/or slightly sloped surfaces. It provides exceptional wear and tear resistance required in high traffic areas.
- Formulated for use in expansion joints in sidewalks, swimming pool decks, plazas, floors and any other horizontal surfaces with slopes up to 6% (e.g. 1′ rise for every 16′ run).
- Traffic rated, pourable, semi-self-leveling sealant with exceptional primerless adhesion and movement capability.
- Suitable for continuous immersion in non-chlorinated water.
- Smoke Stop for Partition Joints & Penetrations
- Jet Fuel Resistant
- Has a unique capability to adhere to damp or green concrete.
Available in all standard colours