(Tremco) Proglaze is a Glazing & Construction silicone sealant with excellent adhesion to glass, porcelain & metal. Proglaze is an acetoxy with a +/- 25% movement.
- Proglaze produces a high-performance seal for a wide variety of glazing applications such as cap bead and metal-to-metal joints.
- Produces durable, flexible seal.
- Moisture curing and easily gunned in all types of weather conditions.
- Selected colours (Proglaze Clear, White, Aluminum and Black) are acceptable for indirect contact of edible products under USDA requirements for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Greenguard Gold certification ensures safety for use in the most sensitive indoor environments including hospitals and schools.
Clear, White, Aluminum, Black, Dark Bronze (Dark Bronze is not food grade)