(Tremco) Butyl Sealant is formulated from a blend of butyl rubber and polyisobutylene to form an economical, flexible, exterior-grade weather-resistant sealant. Also see our glazing section.
- Tremco Butyl Sealant is used for sealing joints in applications such as curtainwall joints, metal panel joining, bedding thresholds, secondary glazing seals, and areas where a seal is required against Tremco Neoprene or EPDM gaskets.
- Adhesion to most common substrates such as wood, metal, glass, concrete, and masonry surfaces.
- Up to 10% movement capability.
- Good exterior grade, weather resistant caulk.
- Economical flexible sealant.
Available in all standard colours