(Tremco) 830 is a one part thermoplastic elastomer-based sealant. Provides adhesion to aluminum, vinyl and glass.
- Tremco 830 is used for face bedding, cap beads and sealing miter joints in window profiles.
- For siding applications, use with sill trim, flashings, fascia, J-trim, F-channel, and crown molding.
- Also used for sealing the perimeters of wood, PVC, and aluminum residential windows and doors.
- Wide range of colors to match the popular siding and window tints.
- Fast skinning, fast cure through.
- Easy gunning.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance.
- Can be painted with latex paint
The 300 ml ctg. is available in over 15 standard colours.
The 600 ml sausg. is available in white.
COLOUR CHART TREMCO 830 PDF