(Tremco) Spectrem 3 Silicone Hybrid Neutral cure +/- 50% movement, low modulus for caulking window perimeters, stucco and expansion joints where high movement may be encountered. Spectrem 3 puts minimum stress on the bond line during movement.
- Specifically formulated to seal porous stone, EIFS, metal panels, masonry and pre-cast concrete joints.
- Low polar attraction to dirt makes buildings easier to clean and maintain.
- Low-modulus and low Shore A hardness reduce chance of EIFS substrate failures when compared to applications with medium-modulus sealants.
- Primerless adhesion to most porous substrates.
- Extended tooling time and workability in high temperatures.
- Ease of use reduces the risk of application failure.
- Matte finish affords an aesthetically pleasing appearance with EIFS and stone substrates.
- No cure inhibition with Spectrem 1, Spectrem 2, Dymonic® FC when applied “wet-to-wet,” minimizing the chance of leakage when sealants abut at glazing and other façade intersects.
- Low-VOC and zero-solvent content satisfies the LEED Indoor
- Greenguard Gold certification ensures safety for use in the most sensitive indoor environments including hospitals and schools.
Available in a wide range of architectural colours. Ask about special colour orders for this silicone sealant.