(Tremco) Proglaze® SSG is a one-part, high-modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant ideal for a wide variety of glazing applications. Proglaze SSG provides high-performance capabilities for structural glazing as well as an exceptionally fast cure.
- Designed to meet the stringent performance needs for both 2- and 4-sided structural and protective glazing, including cap, heel or toe bead.
- Fast through cure and exceptional tensile strength to meet the most stringent building codes.
- High modulus produces a tough, flexible rubber cure for a tenacious, watertight seal.
- Provides the excellent adhesion, fast through-cure and exceptional tensile strength and flexibility critical to withstanding wind cycle loads and missile impacts.
- Impact/hurricane tested to the industry’s most stringent performance standards, including Miami/Dade Protocol.
- Successfully tested structural anchor in retrofit Blast Film applications.
- Greenguard Gold certification ensures safety for use in the most sensitive indoor environments including hospitals and schools.